Plantronics Bluetooth Headset : Product Description
Wireless communication technology for exchanging data communication between digital devices over short distances.
In other words, in a more familiar sense, the “thing” that connects the remote control for operation with the radio control unit is the image of Bluetooth. Wireless technology that can be operated without wires.
You set up and use a method called “pairing” between your Bluetooth product and your smartphone.
The pair is “Pair,” which means “two things become one.”
It is the same meaning as that pair that is said to be a pair of two at the time of the athletic meet.
1. First, launch the iPhone settings screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
2. When Bluetooth is turned on, it will detect nearby devices, so tap it.
3. Tap the device, and if “Connected” is displayed, pairing is complete.
1. Launch the Settings screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
2. Turn on Bluetooth to detect nearby devices.
3. Since pairing is required, tap “OK” to complete the setting.
The setting method varies slightly depending on the terminal and OS version, but if you turn on Bluetooth, it will automatically detect nearby devices. The procedure is not complicated, so check it on your device.
* If the [Bluetooth] function is [Off], set it to [On].
Hold down the “power” button or “PAIRING” button on the headphones until the lamp on the central unit blinks (about 7 seconds).
There are the following two patterns for the lamp blinking.
The blue lamp blinks twice each time
Blue and red lights flash alternately
Refer to the instruction manual as it varies depending on the model.
* If you are asked for a passkey, enter “0000 (Zero Zero Zero Zero)”.
A passkey is sometimes called a passcode, PIN code, PIN, password, etc.
This completes the pairing process with the headphones.