TriLink USB Type C Earbud Headphones (Hi-Res Audio & DAC Chipset) in-Ear Earphone with Mic for Google Pixel 2/2XL, Sony Xperia XZ2, Motorola Moto Z, HTC U12/U11, OnePlus 6/5/5T, LG V30/V20, Essential : Product Description
First, let’s start with “What is Bluetooth?”
Bluetooth is a wireless communication standard. Compatible devices can exchange data without connecting cables. The valid range is about 10m. Because it is an international standard, any compatible device can be connected by any manufacturer in each country.
A person who says, “I can’t get right to the point …” may be more natural to understand if you listen to the examples. For example, imagine a Bluetooth earphone.
Until now, earphones were designed to insert the end of a cable into a smartphone or PC. However, if you connect a Bluetooth-compatible headset to your smartphone, you don’t need a rope. To wirelessly transmit music data from smartphones to earphones, Bluetooth earphones can also be used in independent shapes like earplugs.
How to set up pairing using iPhone
1. First, launch the iPhone settings screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
2. When Bluetooth is turned on, it will detect nearby devices, so tap it.
3. Tap the device, and if “Connected” is displayed, pairing is complete.
How to set up pairing using an Android smartphone
1. Launch the Settings screen and tap “Bluetooth.”
2. Turn on Bluetooth to detect nearby devices.
3. Since pairing is required, tap “OK” to complete the setting.
The setting method varies slightly depending on the terminal and OS version, but if you turn on Bluetooth, it will automatically detect nearby devices. The procedure is not complicated, so check it on your device.
Pair with Mac (macOS) PC
- step 1 Apple menu select [System Preferences] from the [ ] menu on the computer
- Step 2 Select [Bluetooth]
- Step 3 Set the headphones to the device registration mode (pairing mode).
Check that the main unit lamp blinks blue and red alternately, or that blue blinks twice consecutively.
Hold down the “power” button or “PAIRING” button on the headphones until the lamp on the central unit blinks (about 7 seconds).
There are the following two patterns for the lamp blinking.
The blue lamp blinks twice each time
Blue and red lights flash alternately
Refer to the instruction manual as it varies depending on the model.
- Step 4 Select the [Connect] button to the right of [〇〇 (headphone model name)] displayed in the [Device] field.
* If you are asked for a passkey, enter “0000 (Zero Zero Zero Zero)”.
A passkey is sometimes called a passcode, PIN code, PIN, password, etc.
- Step 5 Confirm that “Connected” is displayed under the headphone model name.
This completes the pairing process with the headphones.