Linklike Upgraded Drivers Extra Bass True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 in-Ear Earphones, Stereo Hi-Fi, Dual Mic HD Calls, 30Hours Playtime, IP67 Waterproof, 6 Pairs of Eartips for Noise Cancellation : Product Description
First, let’s start with “What is Bluetooth?”
Bluetooth is a wireless communication standard. Compatible devices can exchange data without connecting cables. The valid range is about 10m. Because it is an international standard, any compatible device can be connected by any manufacturer in each country.
A person who says, “I can’t get right to the point …” may be more natural to understand if you listen to the examples. For example, imagine a Bluetooth earphone.
Until now, earphones were designed to insert the end of a cable into a smartphone or PC. However, if you connect a Bluetooth-compatible headset to your smartphone, you don’t need a rope. To wirelessly transmit music data from smartphones to earphones, Bluetooth earphones can also be used in independent shapes like earplugs.
Causes and Solutions for Losing Mobile devices Bluetooth Connection
When the smartphone is connected to the car audio system, the sound may be interrupted.
It is necessary to check whether there is any problem with the smartphone or car audio used. Still, it can be solved by ” clearing the cache” (for Android) with the smartphone or “deleting device information” on the setting screen In some cases.
In some cases, the file cached by the device OS update may be damaged, and the Bluetooth connection may not be appropriately established.
In that case, clearing the cache will remove the offending file, recreate the correct folder, and ensure a successful Bluetooth connection between your smartphone and car audio.
Pair with Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 PC
- Step 1 Select [Hardware and Sound] from [Control Panel] on your computer, and select [Devices and Printers].
- Step 2 Select [Add Device] at the upper left to display the list screen of the device to be added.
* If the [Bluetooth] function is [Off], set it to [On].
- Step 3 Set the headphones to the device registration mode (pairing mode).
Hold down the “power” button or “PAIRING” button on the headphones until the lamp on the central unit blinks (about 7 seconds).
There are the following two patterns for the lamp blinking.
The blue lamp blinks twice each time
Blue and red lights flash alternately
Refer to the instruction manual as it varies depending on the model.
- Step 4 Select [〇〇 (headphone model name)] displayed on the [Add a Device] screen.
* If you are asked for a passkey, enter “0000 (Zero Zero Zero Zero)”.
A passkey is sometimes called a passcode, PIN code, PIN, password, etc.
- Step 5 Check that the registered headphone model name is displayed on the [Devices and Printers] screen.
This completes the pairing process with the headphones.